Special discounts for LifeStatus360 & PBI customers.
We Search For You, Inc., is a Business-To-Business Company.
Helping Companies locate Missing Participants, provide Death Audit and Life Audit Solutions.
We provide a complete set of Services and Solutions to help you meet the new DOL Missing Participant requirements.
The solutions, bundles, and subscriptions assist and support you in finding your Missing Participants, confirming their location and communication data, and confirming their mortality and life event changes.
We support Human Resources Departments, Pension Funds, Third Party Administrators (TPA), Unions, and all others with a regulatory responsibility, fiduciary responsibility, or a financial concern in knowing the current location, lines of communication, and mortality status of their participant's and beneficiaries.
We are not just sales. We are a combined force of experience in HR, Finance, Payroll, and Technology.
Celia Rivera, CEO, and President is a 35 year veteran of the Human Resources, Finance, and Payroll industries. She strives to bring advanced solutions to these industries. She understands the challenges many businesses face while maintaining the responsibilities of both fiduciary and legal requirements. A former C-suite executive, Celia's experience includes:
- Creating and reviewing company policies
- Employee mentorship and growth strategizing
- Vendor relations
- Managing budgets, audits, and financial reporting
- Ensuring legal compliance
- Contract and compensation negotiation
- Benefits administration
Celia is a member of several distinguished organizations, including:
- Northern Nevada Human Resources Association (NNHRA)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- American Payroll Association (APA) - Los Angeles Chapter
- The International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP)
David F. Wiley, CTO, and Senior Software Engineer, have over 35 years of experience in computer science, software engineering, and the design and development of data-driven and data-intensive applications.
* 15 years of experience in the Death Audit and Life Audit arena. Designed and developed death audit and life audit solutions for companies; Pension Benefit Information and LifeStatus360.
* 10 years experience developing and managing security policy and processes for maintaining the customer's Personal Identifiable Information (PII), state death data sets, the Death Master File, the updated Limited Access Death Master, and Obituary data sets, and databases.
Experienced in Security: HIPAA certifications and supporting security policies.
- BS in Computer Science
- Master of Software Engineering.
- IEEE Computer Society (IEEE)
Previously certified ASQ – Certified quality engineer.